Faculty Evaluation, Reappointment, and Promotion Guidelines
Faculty Leave Programs
- 2023-2024 Sabbatical Leave
- 2023-2024 Competitive Leave
- Family/Medical Leave Notification – Please send notification of FMLA to the Dean’s Office via the Family/Medical Leave Notification Form [DocuSign form]; AND apply for leave on the OneSource Self Service Portal, directions are found HERE.
Faculty Personnel Actions
- Faculty Retirement: Faculty retiring should advise their Department Chair of plans, then submit formal notification via email to the Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs – utilizing the Retirement Notice Form (DocuSign Form or PDF form)
- The Associate Dean of Faculty Affairs will work with the Director of Administrative Operations and Dean of FASC to plan for any replacement of faculty as needed. Upon finalization, the Dean of FASC will provide the faculty member a letter acknowledging planned retirement for their records.
- As retirement approaches, faculty should contact HR to prepare. A full resource of information is available https://uhr.rutgers.edu/benefits/retirement
- FASC Faculty Teaching Responsibilities Policy
- Contractual teaching loads for Tenure-Track (TT) and full-time Non-Tenure Track (NTT) faculty