A degree in the arts and sciences prepares students to address a wide range of complex issues upon graduation. Thanks to an aggressive internship program, undergraduate arts and sciences students can put their classroom learning to the test while building the job skills and professional network of contacts necessary for a lifetime of success.
Rutgers-Camden internships offer students the unparalleled opportunity to experience the practical application of their field of study, allowing them to make informed career decisions before taking that first job out of college, all while earning college credit. Better still, internships allow employers the opportunity to watch the true value of a Rutgers-Camden education in action as they gauge interns who could become permanent employees.
Recent Internship Opportunities
- Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia (Economics)
- Marvel Entertainment (Art)
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters (Social Work)
- Philadelphia Zoo (Biology)
- Saturday Night Live (English)
- GlaxoSmithKline (Pharmacy)
- Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office (Political Science)
- WHYY Radio (Journalism)
- Wawa Inc. (Computer Science)
- The Rachael Ray Show (History)
- United Cerebral Palsy of Washington, D.C. (Psychology)