If you enjoy meeting new people, offering input on policies and decisions, serving on university committees, developing your leadership potential, and sharing your experiences as a Rutgers–Camden College of Arts and Sciences (CCAS) or University College–Camden student, we invite you to apply to join the inaugural CCAS/UCC Advisory Council.
The Advisory Council is intended as a way for the Associate Dean for Undergraduate Education and Research and the CCAS/UCC Assistant Dean to meet with current students representing our undergraduate programs. The purpose of the council is to listen to student ideas and concerns, to seek student input about CCAS/UCC activities and programs, and to strive to continuously improve the undergraduate student experience at Rutgers–Camden. We hope to have representation from students who reflect the diversity of our student population in terms of the disciplines they are studying and their personal backgrounds.
In this inaugural year, the council will be meeting monthly during a free period (exact schedule to be determined).
This select group of undergraduate graduate students will:
- Serve as an advisory group to the CCAS administration
- Openly and honestly share experiences and those of classmates and contribute suggestions for programming or policies
- Attend monthly meetings
To apply, students must:
- Be currently enrolled full-time in an undergraduate degree program at Rutgers–Camden College of Arts and Sciences
- Possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Exhibit a high-level of maturity, energy, professionalism and flexibility
- Possess a genuine passion and enthusiasm for Rutgers–Camden
Applications for Fall 2022 were due by September 16, 2022. The application is now closed. If you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.