One of Dean Griffin’s highest priorities as Dean is to implement an ongoing strategic planning process for FASC (click here for full Strategic Plan Summary). This process is aimed to be inclusive, collaborative, and intentional. The Dean’s representative for this process is Chrissy Beswick, Director of Administrative Operations.
The focus of the process will be to ask ourselves fundamental questions about FASC that guide us to decisions and actions. Fall 2022 Strategic Planning will center on curriculum and will ask:
- What separates us from our peer institutions?
- How is our curriculum modeled, scheduled, and delivered?
- How do we incorporate experiential learning?
- What are our shared goals and outcomes for our student learners?
The goal of the Fall 2022 Strategic Planning process is to engage with the FASC community to ask these questions, listen to the answers, and determine next steps towards rebuilding FASC as the center of Rutgers University–Camden.
Communications from Dean Griffin
- September 28, 2022 – Fall 2022 Strategic Planning Summary
- September 28, 2022 – Letter from the Dean (edited 9-29-22)
- October 24, 2022 – FASC Strategic Planning Committee (see below for message)
FASC Strategic Planning Committee
We are pleased to announce the members of the 2022-23 Rutgers-FASC Strategic Planning Committee. This Committee will begin meeting in November of 2022 to address issues surrounding curriculum. You can find updates and announcements posted regularly on the SPC Website. We thank all of those who self-nominated or nominated others and look forward to a productive process.
|Syeda Aiman Nadeem
|Kristin August Bauer
|Robrecht Van Der Wel