skip to main content

Contact Information

Faculty of Arts and Sciences
Rutgers University–Camden
311 North 5th Street
Camden, NJ 08102
(856) 225-6097
artsci@camden.rutgers.edu

Student Spotlight

We R Arts and Sciences: Dr. Lauren Silver

Dr. Lauren Silver
Dr. Lauren Silver is no stranger to helping others. An Assistant Professor of Childhood Studies, Dr. Silver has successfully merged community outreach with academics. As evidence of her passion, she has received both the Rutgers–Camden Civic Engagement Faculty Fellowship and the Chancellor’s Award for Academic Civic Engagement. Although she did not immediately know which path ... Read more ...
Home » News » We R Arts and Sciences Student Spotlight » We R Rutgers-Camden: TK Cvetkovic

We R Rutgers-Camden: TK Cvetkovic

Posted at 4:04 p.m. May 31, 2012, in We R Arts and Sciences Student Spotlight

TK CvetkovicAfter working as a hairstylist for about five years, I decided to return to school and enrolled at Burlington County College as a communications major. I rediscovered my passion for literature at BCC, and when I decided to switch to an English major, I knew I wanted to go to Rutgers. As a working adult, the convenience and cost were a major factor, but Rutgers-Camden’s reputation sealed the deal. The English department continues to impress and inspire me, and I have finally found a home in an academic setting. I will have my bachelor’s degree in May and be graduating summa cum laude, and I will be continuing onto the English M.A. program at Rutgers-Camden in the fall.

About TK Cvetkovic

Hometown: Cherry Hill, NJ

Major: English

Expected Camden College of Arts and Sciences Graduation Date: May 2012

A winner of the Betty Harris Jones Award, Ms. Cvetkovic graduated from the Honors College in 2012.  She is now an M.A. candidate in the Department of English.

Tags: , ,