skip to main content

Contact Information

Faculty of Arts and Sciences
Rutgers University–Camden
311 North 5th Street
Camden, NJ 08102
(856) 225-6097

Student Spotlight

We R Arts and Sciences: Alesha Figueroa-Falcon

Alesha Figueroa-Falcon
Alesha Figueroa-Falcon is a person that cannot be stopped. She faced a lot of hardships growing up, but that did not stop her from tackling AP English, AP Biology, Honors Trigonometry, and Honors Physics in high school. She has won awards for her efforts, such as the Overcoming Adversity Award, given to her by the ... Read more ...

We R Rutgers-Camden: TK Cvetkovic

Posted at 4:04 p.m. May 31, 2012, in We R Arts and Sciences Student Spotlight

TK CvetkovicAfter working as a hairstylist for about five years, I decided to return to school and enrolled at Burlington County College as a communications major. I rediscovered my passion for literature at BCC, and when I decided to switch to an English major, I knew I wanted to go to Rutgers. As a working adult, the convenience and cost were a major factor, but Rutgers-Camden’s reputation sealed the deal. The English department continues to impress and inspire me, and I have finally found a home in an academic setting. I will have my bachelor’s degree in May and be graduating summa cum laude, and I will be continuing onto the English M.A. program at Rutgers-Camden in the fall.

About TK Cvetkovic

Hometown: Cherry Hill, NJ

Major: English

Expected Camden College of Arts and Sciences Graduation Date: May 2012

A winner of the Betty Harris Jones Award, Ms. Cvetkovic graduated from the Honors College in 2012.  She is now an M.A. candidate in the Department of English.

Tags: , ,