Rutgers-Camden Undergraduate Academic Program Proposal Pathway
- Schedule a meeting with the Dean and Associate Deans to discuss your idea and its feasibility. Please fill out this form before meeting with the deans (.docx file).
- Program is presented to the Academic Policy Committee of the Faculty Senate for endorsement.
- Program is presented to the full Faculty Senate for approval.
- Program is presented to the Dean for approval.
- Program is presented to the Chancellor (and/or a new campus committee representing all schools) for approval.
- Program is presented to Jim Burkley’s office (Office of Institutional Research) in New Brunswick. This office will suggest an external consultant to review the program.
- Undertake external consultant review.
- Complete Program Announcement, which is submitted to all New Jersey Colleges (via Jim Burkley’s office).
- Submit to Academic Policy Committee of New Jersey Council of Presidents for approval (via Jim Burkley’s office).
- Submit to Board of Governors for approval (via Jim Burkley’s office). (The program cannot be advertised externally until the BOG approves.)
For minors: complete steps 1-4 and complete form (as applicable).
For certificate programs: consult the following rules.