The Faculty of Arts and Sciences–Camden is proud to announce its fourth Research Week! This event will celebrate research from all facets of university life – undergraduate, graduate, and faculty. The schedule is as follows:
- Monday, April 15, at 11:20 a.m. (Doors open at 11 a.m.) – Fourth Annual Faculty Research Fellow Lecture, featuring Dr. Andrey Grigoriev*
- Tuesday, April 16, at 12 p.m. – Graduate Research and Creative Works Symposium
- Tuesday, April 16, at 4 p.m. – Graduate Student Paper Award Keynotes
- Tuesday, April 16, at 4:30 p.m. – Graduate Research Poster and Digital Display Symposium
- Thursday, April 18, at 12:45 p.m. – Celebration of Undergraduate Research and Creative Activity
*Registration is required for this event.
All events will take place in the Campus Center’s Multi-Purpose Room. Research Week is free and open to all.