The Faculty of Arts and Sciences uses the WordPress content management system to create and maintain websites. WordPress makes it easier to update content and allows you to make changes directly in your web browser (no software needed!).
Update/Edit Your Website
- Department Website Maintenance Guide
- FASC Website Guide (PDF)
- Writing and Formatting Content for the Web (PDF)
Open Lab Hours
We will be hosting open lab hours for faculty and staff in the E-Classroom, located in the basement of the library. You can stop in anytime on the dates and times below to work on your websites, ask questions, or get advice on anything web-related.
- Tuesday, September 16, 10 am – Noon, Library E-Classroom
- Thursday, September 25, 2-4 pm, Library E-Classroom
- Tuesday, September 30, 10 am – Noon, Library E-Classroom
We hold workshops every semester to help you manage your website(s). If you would like a workshop on a certain topic, please put in a request!
- An Introduction to WordPress:
Friday, September 12, 2-4 pm, Library E-Classroom
(Registration is now closed.)
Requesting a Faculty Personal Site
Faculty members of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences can request a faculty personal site to showcase their academic research and interests. Please use the Project Request Form and check “New Website” to expedite the process.
To see examples of other faculty sites, please see the Faculty Personal Site Directory.