The National Weather Service has issued winter storm warnings for New Jersey. Forecasts call for a wintry mix. Rain is expected in the early morning hours, changing to accumulating snow through Tuesday afternoon.
The university remains open. In response to the weather forecast, the following changes will be made to our operating status for Tuesday, February 13, 2024:
- Classes, to the extent possible, will transition to online – in either synchronous or asynchronous mode. Instructors are asked to communicate their plans directly with their students.
- Department heads are asked to allow remote work where feasible.
- Employees deemed essential will be advised where and when to report by their supervisors.
- Libraries remain open; please check https://www.libraries.rutgers.edu for hours of operation.
- There are no changes to clinical operations.