Start 2018 off right with an opportunity to catch up on your writing. The Faculty Writing Retreat provides full-time and part-time faculty, along with Ph.D. candidates and post-doctoral students, with two days of uninterrupted time to work in a dedicated space with food and refreshment provided.
The Writing Retreat will be “open” from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Most of the time is allocated for you to work on your writing projects – individually or collaboratively. There will be optional breakout sessions in the afternoons on topics including, but not limited to: the writing process, grant writing and productive writing habits. You do not need to sign up for breakout sessions ahead of time, however we do ask you to RSVP for the Retreat and lunch for each day.
Registration is required. Visit https://goo.gl/Moj6FH to register.
- Location: Camden Campus Center
- Dates: Wednesday, January 10 – Thursday, January 11
- Coffee and light breakfast will be available starting at 8 a.m.
- Lunch and dinner will be served (be sure to RSVP for lunch)
- Wi-Fi will be available, bring your laptop
Questions? Need more information?
Contact Karen McCarthy at Karen.McCarthy@rutgers.edu
Note: Spaces are limited and are on a first come basis.