Chancellor Haddon will host the New Faculty Research Symposium on Wednesday, December 7th, during which five faculty members from across the campus will present their research. The faculty participants and their research are:
- Dr. Sarada Balagopalan, Associate Professor of Childhood Studies – “Children, Labor, and Schooling in Postcolonial India: An Ethnographic Exploration”
- Dr. Brandi Blessett. Assistant Professor of Public Policy and Administration – “Intersectionality and Law Enforcement: Social Justice Considerations for LGBTQ People of Color”
- Dr. Nancy Pontes, Assistant Professor of Nursing – “The Association between Electronic Bullying Victimization and Psychological Distress among US Adolescents”
- Dr. Amy Savage, Assistant Professor of Biology – “The Nutritional Ecology of Urban Ants: Prey Availability, Anthropogenic Resources, and Diet”
- Dr. Shankar Sundaresan, Clinical Associate Professor of Management – “Optimal Subscription Pricing for Free Delivery Services”
The event will be from 12 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. in the Campus Center’s Multi-Purpose Room. Refreshments will be served. A question and answer session will follow the presentations. All are welcome!