- Sure Thing, written by David Ives, directed by StellaLucia Brennan-Romano;
- Victoria Station, written by Harold Pinter, directed by Gregory Stanley Furman;
- Act Without Words: Part One, written by Samuel Beckett, directed by Srobona Basu;
- The Maids, written by Jean Genet, directed by Katrina Hall;
- Executive Dance, written by Joe DiPietro, directed by Kelsey Brown.
The festival is free and open to all, and will run December 1st–3rd at 7:30 p.m. and at 2 p.m. on December 4th. The festival will be held in the Black Box Theater.