On Thursday, November 3rd, join us for the viewing of the documentary Pull of Gravity, a film by El Sawyer and Jon Kaufman, which examines the experiences of three men as they reenter society after serving time in prison. The screening begins at 5:30 p.m. in the Gordon Theater. It is a free event, open to all, but Rutgers–Camden students are asked to register.
Following the film viewing, the Hon. Noel L. Hillman, US District Court Judge, will moderate a panel discussion. Panelists include:
- L. Felipe Restrepo, Judge, US Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- Jana Law, Deputy Chief US Probation Officer, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Dr. Jane Siegel, Professor of Criminal Justice. Rutgers–Camden
- Scott Barrett, Regional Reentry Coordinator, Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Wasim Kabir, Graduate, District of New Jersey Reentry Court
- Joseph A. DaGrossa, US Probation Officer, District of New Jersey
This event is part of the Division of Student Affairs Film Series. This event is sponsored by the Camden ReNew Reentry Court, the Gloucester County Bar Foundation, the Office of Housing and Residence Life, the Rutgers Law School, the Office of New Student Programs, and the Office of Civic Engagement.