Join us on Monday, April 18th, for the Chancellor’s Research Symposium on Population Health and Wellness. This presentation, from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. in the Campus Center’s Multi-Purpose Room, will feature six professors from the various schools across campus, all discussing important aspects of health and wellness. The presenters include:
- Dr. Janice Beitz, Professor of Nursing – “A Culture of Health? Diabetes Care in New Jersey”
- Dr. Gwendolyn Harris, Executive Director, Senator Walter Rand Institute for Public Affairs – “Research at the Rand”
- Dr. Carol Kaufman-Scarborough, Professor of Marketing – “Social Exclusion of Persons with Disabilities in the Community at Large: How can an Inclusive Approach Enhance Health and Wellness?”
- Dr. Charlotte Markey, Professor of Psychology – “Romantic Partners, Body Image, and Weight Concerns”
- Dr. Margaret Marsh, University Professor of History – “Infertility, Assisted Reproduction, and Health Policy: A Long-Range Perspective”
- Professor Carol Wallinger, Clinical Professor of Law and Nursing – “Creating a Medical Legal Partnership in Camden”
Please note that registration is requested.