skip to main content

Contact Information

Faculty of Arts and Sciences
Rutgers University–Camden
311 North 5th Street
Camden, NJ 08102
(856) 225-6097

Student Spotlight

We R Arts and Sciences: Theresa Hrivnak

Theresa Hrivnak
Who doesn’t love dessert?  It’s easy to gobble up the sweet treats that end the meal, but whipping up the goodies that everyone looks forward to takes hard work, dedication, and talent.  Just ask Rutgers University-Camden alumna Theresa Hrivnak, owner and head baker of Indulgence Cupcakery, located in Haddonfield, NJ.  Theresa has enjoyed much success, ... Read more ...

Home » News » We R Arts and Sciences Student Spotlight » We R Rutgers-Camden: Angelica Shaw

We R Rutgers-Camden: Angelica Shaw

Posted at 10:33 a.m. Feb. 26, 2012, in We R Arts and Sciences Student Spotlight

Angelica ShawI chose Rutgers-Camden for its homey feel. I liked the fact that the class sizes are small and that the professors are remarkable researchers who are some of the best around.

Rutgers-Camden also gave me the opportunity to become a member of the newly launched Rutgers-Camden Civic Scholars, a program based entirely in community service and outreach that has changed who I am as a person.

No other school could offer me the opportunity to give back to the community like I am doing now. Spanning only a few blocks, the campus is where I belong; I have finally found my place in the world. Truly, Rutgers-Camden is more than just a school; it’s a place to call home.

About Angelica Shaw

Hometown: Marlton, NJ

Major: Psychology

Minor: Biology

Expected Camden College of Arts and Sciences Graduation Date: 2015

Ms. Shaw is a member of the inaugural class of Rutgers-Camden Civic Scholars.

Tags: , , ,