The Writers House will host “What Are You Going to Do with That? The Arts and Humanities at Work” on Wednesday, March 8th, from 3:30 p.m. – 6 p.m. Five panelists, listed below, will discuss how to build careers in the arts and humanities fields.The event will begin with a networking reception, followed by the panel discussion. The event will take place in the Campus Center’s Multi-Purpose Room.
Panelists for the event include:
- Rachel Cass, Harvard Book Store;
- Rose Gorman, NY Writers Coalition;
- Daniel Johnson, 826Boston;
- Sarah Ponichtera, YIVO Institute for Jewish Research; and
- Nicole Sealey, Cave Canem.
All are welcome to attend this free event. Questions should be directed to Ms. Leah Falk, Program Coordinator for the Writers House.