The College of Arts and Sciences and University College are delighted to offer CURCA, which is an opportunity to showcase and celebrate your research and creative activity. CURCA is part of the Faculty of Arts and Science–Camden’s first annual Research Week, which includes a graduate-level research celebration and a Faculty Research Fellow Lecture.
Wednesday, April 27th and Thursday, April 28th
Campus Center Multipurpose Room
There are two parts to the registration process and both must be submitted by Friday, April 1 for consideration:
- Online Application Form (below). For group projects, the designated point of contact should complete the form below and additional group members should complete the Group Member form.
- Faculty Research Mentor Recommendation Form. This form should be delivered to Assistant Dean Julie Roncinske, located in Armitage Hall, Room 393, by Friday, April 1st (Please complete one form per project).
Questions may be directed to Ms. Julie Roncinske, Assistant Dean III for the Faculty of Arts and Sciences–Camden, email@example.com.
Submissions are now closed.
Submitting Your Poster
- Posters should not exceed 36” x 48” in size.
- The preferred orientation is landscape.
- Drop-off poster at the IMPACT Booth in the Campus Center starting Monday, April 25, 2016.
- All posters need to be dropped off to the IMPACT Booth by Tuesday, April 26, 2015 by 4 PM.
Students are welcome to print their poster through the R-C Information Technology (RCIT) office, or through a vendor of their own choice. For information about printing through RCIT, visit http://cit.camden.rutgers.edu/. Posters should not exceed 36″ x 48″ in size and the preferred orientation is landscape.
Students will be provided with additional information once their registration materials are received.